If you’re looking for a wedding makeup job then this resume sample of wedding makeup artist will guide you in details.
Wedding makeup is a hot job today as a wedding is a big day and the bride will be continuously in front of a camera. So making to make her look excellent on camera and in real-life, perfect makeup is needed. Here comes the opportunity of a wedding makeup artist. You can work as a freelance makeup artist or find a job in a makeup studio. You’ll need to work with color, cosmetics, mascara, eyelashes, airbrushing etc. Skills in different hairstyles and some photographic knowledge would definitely give you advantages. You can use this wedding makeup artist resume sample and edit to make your own.
An Example of Wedding Makeup Artist Resume
XX Main Street, San Antonio, NY 77735
(000) 002-0000, email@example.com
I want a job as a wedding makeup artist in order to provide clients a lifelong memory of their wedding.
- Bridal makeup.
- Special occasion makeup.
- Eyebrow shape and eyelashes.
- Bridal hairstyle matching with the makeup.
- Professional photography using professional lenses.
- Family members and bridesmaid makeup.
- Fashion and photography makeup.
- Special skills on themed wedding makeup.
- Ability to work as a team member.
Wedding Makeup Artist
Mariah’s Wedding Studio, Peter Road, Mexico
2012 – Present
- Sitting with the client to know her preferences.
- Bridal makeup trial before the special day.
- Makeup for bride.
- Makeup for bridesmaid and family members, like bride’s mother, aunt, etc.
- Hairstyle for bride.
- Remove makeup at the end of the event.
- Makeup and hairstyle for special events like graduation day, special dates, engagement, funeral, etc.
- Advise clients on makeup removal.
Certificate in Bridal Makeup
Academy of Cosmetology, Texas (2012)
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
The School of Fashion Design, New York (2009 – 2011)